Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy First Father's Day!!!

 
Mike dove head first into the whole dad thing.  Since I had a C-section I could not do anything for Mac in the hospital so he took over.  He had the nurses show him how to swaddle and changed all those super nasty diapers that first day (Mac had 5 poops in less than 12 hours).  I remember Mike teasing me about things at our birth class, but that all changed once Mac appeared into this world.  At our discharge meeting he was the dad taking notes.  ;o) He works so hard for our family which has allowed me to stay home with Mac.  As we prepare to move again people have asked how I just go with flow as we move for his career.  I would go around the world and back for this man.  He is the love of my life and my best friend.  Now to add to his resume an amazing father! 
Mike,
Mac is such a lucky boy!  I will never forget when they placed him in your arms and he immediately stopped crying.  I mean how could he not recognize that sexy deep voice. ;o)  I cannot wait to see Mac look up to and follow in his daddy's footsteps.  I feel we have done a great job at balancing parenthood and us! 
Happy Father's Day Babe!

We Love You!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

We Four Explorers said...

It's amazing how becoming a father can bring out the very best in a man...makes you fall in love with him all over again!
Have a great week,
J~