
This evening Mac gave us the biggest belly laugh. The reason he did it makes him such a guy. I was playing fetch with our dogs and Mac was sitting in daddy's lap. I bent over to get the ball and Mike made a fart sound. Mac started giggling and I said "Is he laughing?" The giggling rolled into a full blown belly laugh for at least 30 seconds. You could tell it surprised him too! I started cheering and jumping up and down. I knew before he was getting close to laughing. This goes straight to the top of favorite baby moments thus far!!! I thought it was even more special that Mike and I got to experience it together. As soon as I can catch it on video it will be posted.
Can you guess what we tried to get him to do the rest of the night????
I love this happy little boy!!!
*Lena my sorority sister from college made this adorable onsie for him!*
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:
he's adorable!!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment