Yesterday's appointment went well. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Our baby is doing great and measured one day ahead of schedule. We saw him sleeping, waking up, yawning, waving, and smiling. The two words used were stubborn and feisty!!! That is definitely a mix of mom and dad. Just for those who look at this the Chinese calendar was wrong for us!! Before the lady announced the sex I saw it very clear. We had a reveal party last night with family and friends. I will post pictures later. Now we have to decide on the name!! I love you sweet little boy!!!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
CONGRATSSSS!! I am so happy for ya'll! BOYS are the best...mommas boy's!!! If you havent already you are fixing to feel a totally different kind of love- he will steal your heart.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited that you're having a BOY! we LOVE LOVE LOVE little boys around our house!!! You are going to be a GREAT "boy" mom. :) so excited!!
Suzanne (Frost) Mosley
Post a Comment