Thursday, June 3, 2010

Two Thumbs Up

Chick Fi-La Spicy Chicken Sandwich

If you know me you know I LOVE Chick-Fi-La!  It is probably a good thing it is not easy to get to one here in Arlington.  If you know me you also know I LOVE spicy food and can eat it with the best of them.  When I heard about this debut I quickly made my reservation.  M and I both reserved our free sandwiches and drove 20 miles to try it. HA!HA!  This sandwich was mild to my taste buds, but delicious.  I typically get the nuggets (with Polynesian sauce), but would get this again if in the mood for sandwich.  I also saw on the menu that you can get a whole wheat bun on request for an extra 30 cents.

Have you tried this new sandwich?  Do you think it was a good move for Chick-Fi-La?

ENJOY XOXO,

1 comment:

Renee and Brandon said...

I did try and it was spicy. I thought it was good but I prefer my nuggets.