Most of you know Amy Love and I have been taking an annual trip together to our favorite city since graduate school. This year my cousin in law Karridi and Amy's long time friend Jeane joined us. My good friend Catherine lives in the city and joined us for one evening. Each year we have had different friends come along. Karridi's mom, my mother in law, and their sister Kathy have a sister trip at least once a year, so we decided to begin our own sister trip since none of us have sisters. I can't wait to see where all we will go over the years. We had a blast like always and literally did nothing for 4 days, but SHOP and EAT! I typically buy one pair of fancy shoes, but I literally went to two Christian Louboutin stores and neither had my size in any of the shoes I wanted. See if you can spy what I bought instead ;o)
Me, Amy, Jeane, Catherine, and Karridi at Bar 89
Do you recognize the long table at Buddakan?
DELICIOUS! This is one of my favorites in the city!
*Family*
FINALLY reunited after 7 long months! XOXO









1 comment:
I LOVE YOU SISTER! :)
Post a Comment