Happy Father's Day DADDY!!!
I have been so blessed to have had a great father. As I go through life and meet people I have come to realize even more how important a father is in a shaping a girl's life. My dad hasn't always had the easiest road in life, but he would never let you know it. He is the most optimistic non-complaining man I know. He doesn't even realize the lives he has touched and what a strong person he is. I cannot imagine life without him. When Mike and I began to get serious I made it clear that before we got engaged he better have permission. I love you daddy! Thanks for everything! It is NEVER taken for granted. I will always be daddy's little girl!

“The first man a little girl falls in love with is her Dad.” ~ Author Unknown


2 comments:
I love that quote! So beautiful! And that picture of you and your dad is adorable. :)
I am the luckiett man alive to have a daughter like you. Thanks for all you said and for being the great person you are. Reading this really made my father's day complete.
I love you very much!
Daddy
Post a Comment