Saturday, November 21, 2009

The past few months......

Well the picture uploader put them in reverse order so they will go from most recent back to this summer. Mike and I have been on the go nonstop since July. Mike changed jobs at the end of August. So on top of wedding palooza this fall we have been traveling lots to see each other. In this next year Mike and I may be moving to the Washington DC area so please keep us in your prayers for the upcoming changes in our lives. It's alittle stressfull, sad, and exciting all at the same time. We have so much to be thankful for! My first big catch deep sea fishing in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
Dorado aka Mahi Mahi
Mike, me and his mom having dinner at Trio in PV

Sam and Ian's wedding in PV, Mexico November 10, 2009


Yorktown High School Buddies at Ian and Sam's Wedding in PV, Mexico


James and Hillary came to spend Halloween with us in Nashville.
Connor aka Quailman, Mike and I aka Bonnie and Clyde, James and Hillary aka Mexicans

Cousins and Cousin in laws at Blake and Hailey's wedding in Jackson, TN


Blake waiting for his bride October 24, 2009!


Mike and I at Amy and Bryan's Wedding


Amy's big day October 17, 2009 Fayetteville, AR


Amy's Bachelorette Party in Nashville, TN Labor Day weekend!


Mike's cousins wedding in Washington State August 22, 2009


Eating crabs with the family in Washington State YUMMY!!


Los Angeles, CA to visit Ashley in July

Now the holiday traveling begins..........


Photobucket

No comments: