Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's football time in TENNESSEE!!




Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

It's my favorite time of year for many reasons. I love the weather, the changing of the leaves, bugs going away, hoodies, holidays, and last but not least FOOTBALL!!! This year Mike and I got season tickets to the Titans and a parking pass. We have a big tailgate every game. I grew up a University of Tennessee fan and was never into the NFL. That is all changing this year. I now get to watch football two days a week and for both my Tennessee teams. I also remain hopeful for MTSU and ASU. They are never on television so it is harder to get into the games. Since we live in Murfreesboro we do attend the blue raider games at home. I hope you enjoy the pictures. There will be more to come after each team.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Wow- season tickets, how exciting! : ) I'm so glad you have a blog... now we can keep up with one another!!! HooRaY!