Thursday, October 2, 2008

I want to be apart of it New York New York!!!

Next Tuesday I am taking my annual trip to the big apple. I started going to NYC when I was in the fifth grade. I immediately fell in love with the city. I have always had family there and now my brother's family lives in Westpoint, NY. That being said I plan to go for the next three years alot more than once a year. In graduate school I met one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS Miss Amy Love talking about this fabulous place. Once we had our big girl jobs we decided to go once a year together. Last year was the first of many to come. Next Tuesday night I will arrive at Don's house and stay with them for a few days and then meet Amy in the city. Here are some of my favorite pictures from last years trip!!!

All the girls out to dinner in the "meat packing district"

Amy and I with our first big shoe purchase!!

At Andy and Gary's Apartment

At hotel Gansevoort overlooking the city

Time Sqaure of course

2 comments:

Amy said...

This time tomorrow, you and I will be together in New York City! I can NOT wait to see you!!! I love you mariellen!!!

Jaclyn said...

How was your trip to NYC!?
I can't wait to hear/see details! : )