

This is dedicated to our baby Mani who we had to give away this week. It has been very bittersweet. Mani is our third ACD that Mike got in Florida last August. He was the sweetest and most cuddly Cattle dog ever. While in Florida he was run over and we believe had brain damage from the accident. It has always taken him alot longer than the other two to learn anything especially house breaking him. We have tried to avoid this for a long time now, but with our new house and no fence it wasn't fair to him. He wasn't able to come in because he would tear the hard wood floors up and pee everywhere. So his life had come down to being in the kennel in the garage. We played and ran with him in the evenings, but I just hate having a dog live like that. Disciplining him never phased him. If you know the other two dogs then you know how good they are. While there were some annoying things, Mani had the best personality and never met a stranger. Mike and I have both been really upset about this, but know he will be much happier in his new home on 15 acres. Right now I am just feeling like I just gave up, but we have tried. So here is to Mani the sweetest Cattle dog ever. We will always miss and love you.


1 comment:
Oh girl, I just teared up BAD! I'm gonna miss the little guy too. BTW, I love the new layout. I need some help with it - show me how.
Post a Comment