Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!

Many of you guys no how long Mike and I have been searching for our first house. Well, we had taken a break for the past few months due to alot of frustration. In the mean time Mike told me that I should go and look for a new car because a house would be a while. I was at a car dealership waiting on Mike when the salesman told me about these neighborhoods right off the interstate. We told them we would think about the car over the weekend and get back to them on Monday. On Sunday we found this beautiful house. This was the first house that both of us loved and it was affordable. The yard is 0.6 of an acre which is another great thing especially for our dogs. Most houses we were looking at had tiny yards. Everything about this house is us. We close August 22, 2008 and then we will be moving in asap. I am sooo excited to decorate and make it ours. It's a brand new home and we are so blessed that it all worked out. I have prayed often that we would find the right house. It was definitely a God thing :o). Big thanks to my parents for helping us with everything and the car salesman (haha). He was pretty bummed that he didn't sell a car. I can't wait for everyone to come and see it. I will post more pictures once we get settled in. Below is a picture of our Formal Dining room.







Photobucket






2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, I am so glad the Rigby's have their first new home!! I can't wait to come stay in "my bedroom!"

The Davis Family said...

Beautiful house...congrats!