
I am 39 weeks today and I am so thankful for this healthy smooth pregnancy, but I am also sooooo ready to have this baby in my arms. I know Dory doesn't say waiting, but that has ran through my head lots this week. Lol I do not remember being this ready with Mac. I think it has a lot to do with a. I am more confident now with babies b. we have no idea what Sawyer looks like, and c. Last week I was 2 cm and 80%! I just knew he was coming last week.
I cannot wait to see Mac meet his little brother (tears form just imagining this moment). I cannot wait to really savor the itty bitty time. That is something I do not feel you do as much with your first because you are so terrified. I cannot wait to hopefully be successful breast feeding again. Selfishly I am ready to lose this weight and workout again. 30 extra lbs makes it difficult to be a fun mommy!
Mac had an atypical umbilical cord, so we had a really good idea from all the ultrasounds what he looked like. The only ones I have had with Sawyer were to confirm and the 20 week. Now do not get me wrong I am beyond thankful for a healthy baby, but I have never been good with waiting on presents! Ha
Mac came at 39 weeks and like 3 days, so hopefully history repeats itself. If you know me well you know I am very organized and a planner, but with pregnancy I love the excitement of going into labor unexpectedly. I know weird! I secretly hope for a cool water breaking experience. Lol.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:
Post a Comment