Errr I am so frustrated because life has us all over the place which before Mac I was fine with. Now I realize that traveling at this point in his life may not be worth messing up his sleep routine!!!!!! I had Mac sleeping up to 6 hours, but now we are back waking every 3-4 because of a change in his routine. Mac is such an easy baby who naps well I am just longing for the days of good sleep again. I know this is a lesson in motherhood two steps forward one step back. I read an article tonight that said babies brain development happens during light sleep so pretty sure Mac will be a genius!!! His development as of today is ahead of schedule, so maybe sleep is overrated......

Look how tiny he was at 1 week!
Sweet dreams little man!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
I know it's so hard...this is where the real exhaustion sets in. Before, you have been running on adrenaline, now you're just plain exhausted. Don't worry, you'll have days where he'll sleep longer so you can "power up" for those sleepless nights. We were up from before 3 a.m. until early this morning with teething...no fun! I hope everything else is going well :)
He's so precious! Love to watch a sleeping baby, I really do.
Janet
Post a Comment