Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Us!

I cannot believe it has been two years!!!!!  Almost every minute has been so much fun and I can't help but think that is a good sign. 
Mike,

Thank you for putting up with all of me!  You are my best friend.  I would move all over the world to be with you.  You are so ambitious and take such good care of me.  I love your surprises not only on special days like this, but all through out the year.  No matter how long we're together I'll always find new reasons to love you.

Yours Always XOXO,


Mrs. Rigby















"The gift of happiness belongs to those who unwrap it" author unknown

3 comments:

Julie Holt said...

Yay! Congratulations!

The Davis Family said...

Congrats! Doesn't it keep getting better and better!

Mariellen said...

Thank you ladies! It definitely does! I often wish I knew my husband when he was younger.