Amy and I now enjoy our visits doing the simpy things in life that we can't normally do together. It's funny how our lives change and we notice it more with every visit. This trip we were on our way home from shopping and my dad called. He said "oh you and Amy shopping must mean you girls bought shoes." I said, "Nope baby boy clothes." Lol. One day we will go back to buying those shoes!
Friday night we ate at this hidden oasis in the city called Tiny Boxwoods with some of my new friends here in Houston. It was wonderful food and a fabulous atmosphere.



When Amy and I depart from one another it is always messy, so we make it quick. Amy I am a better person for knowing you! Thank you for everything!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:
I LOVED our weekend, and leaving each other never get's easier. So thankful for you! I miss you all already, kiss "Maks" for me! :) love you soooo much!
Post a Comment