Saturday, June 30, 2012

He shoots, he scores!!

This summer the Rigby family is traveling all over!! So far so good! Since I am now working for a school district ( which I love so much more than I ever thought I would) we decided to take advantage of me having the summer off. Friends and family are worth far more than any amount of money, so we are spending June and July visiting lots of family and friends. We do not know if we can do it every year, but for now we live for the moment. This past weekend we went to Media, PA and stayed with Mike's brothers family. They have 3 boys, so Mac had his first official dirty boy day. He was filthy and LOVED it. His cousins are older and they got their first basketball goal that Saturday and after watching them Mac had to join in on the fun. He found a volleyball and would carry under the net and try to put it in. It was soo cute! Daddy saved the day and held him up many many times so little buddy could make it in like the big boys.
Mike's brother is a fantastic cook (and a beer brewer) like the other men in the family, so we had good beer and a delicious Mexican feast.
Have a great weekend everyone!! I am on a plane right now to New Orleans for a girls weekend!! My best friend Ashley Brown is having her bachelorette party there. I am so excited to see her!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad











I love how proud Mac is when he does things ( notice the clapping above)!!! Hehe
*teeny tiny crocs are so cute, big people ones not so much!

No comments: