
Mac turned 8 months right before we left. I can't believe it! I stopped breastfeeding this month and he now eats 3 meals a day. He loves everything except peas. He really LOVES finger foods. He is talking and imitating all the time. He belly laughs which melts my heart and has started waving Hi to me. It is so cool watching him learn. He loves standing, but isn't crawling yet. He is such a happy happy boy and has been since day 1. People note on how happy he is everywhere we go. My mom loves to tell me I don't know how good I have it. That makes Mike nervous to have more children lol. He is sleeping 10-12 hours every night and naps 2-4 hours. Texas is starting to feel like home. We got our tree up this weekend. I loved our blue spruce from last year, but hated how sharp the needles were so this year we got a Frazier fur and it's much better. The only thing I hate about real trees are the shedding!!! Cherish everyday!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment