Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Love for your children

I'll love you forever.
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.
Before Mac was ever thought about I remember one of my best friend's (Mica) mother telling me that the love for your children is a love like no other.  That is the one main reason I even thought about having a baby one day.  That statement had me so curious about that love my whole young life.  Once I married Mike another reason I thought about having a baby was to see him as a father.  I will save that for it's on post another day. 
I am here to tell you that statement is sooooo TRUE.  Mike and I look at each other all the time and we cannot even begin to explain to each other how much we love Mac.  Daily Mike looks at me and says "I just love him so much."  I know what he means.  When I was in the hospital after Mac was born I was crying because of the pain and I remember my mom started crying too.  Now I understand why because it does not matter how old your children get you never want to see them hurting.  I have told my friends that think they never want to have children to not rule it out because they will miss out on the best feeling in the world.  I went from not really knowing if I wanted kids to now wanting lots of them. ;o)
My heart this week has been so full of gratitude for every single minute I have with Mac.  My job also keeps me so thankful for the little things, so many people take for granted.  I have come across so many blogs this week that have broken my heart for complete strangers who are fighting for their children's lives or who have actually lost their precious children.  Life can change in the blink of an eye.  Please pray for these strangers Pray for Lucy   Pray for Kate Pray for this family  and this one 

Love on your sweet babies and never take anything for granted!!!!




No comments: